©2002, Addison-Wesley. All rights reserved.
- Variable names in text input fields:
type "t" for
- Variable names in labels:
(so, for example, "tmin" gives the minimum value for
-- see "How To Use".
Also, the value =3.14159... is represented
buttons under the graph allow various manipulations of
the graph coordinates.
- The text input fields can accept
a wide variety of expressions to represent functions.
- The variable
takes values between
with min and
specified by the fields marked
- The bounds min and
apply to all functions graphed.
- The values of min and
max can be changed
by clicking the
"+" and "-"
buttons under the fields marked
- Note that the value in each field is multiplied by
- The buttons change the value by 0.1 at each step.
- Holding a button down causes this action to be repeated.