©2002, Addison-Wesley. All rights reserved.
- Variable names in text input fields:
type "t" for .
- Variable names in labels:
(so, for example, "tmin" gives the minimum value for
-- see "How To Use".
Also, the value =3.14159... is represented
buttons under the graph allow various manipulations of
the graph coordinates.
- The text input fields for functions can accept
a wide variety of expressions to represent functions.
- There are four input fields which specify
bounds on the variables for the functions:
These four text input fields can accept any decimal number input.
The bounds apply to all functions.
- The variable r (the radius)
takes values between rmin
and rmax, specified by the fields marked
- The variable (the angle, measured counterclockwise in
takes values between min
and max, with
specified by the fields marked
Note that the value in each text input field is multiplied by
- For another way to view surfaces, try the